by the Lancaster Insurance team
We're really excited to let you know that we are doing everything we can to bring the community together for the season finale in November, once the government gives the green light.
While we intend to bring you the show you know and love, some things will be a little different this year.
We're putting steps in place so you can feel confident that you are in as safe and secure environment as possible, as you immerse yourself in all things classic motoring.
Key changes include:
• Temperature checking upon arrival and face masks recommended
• Extended opening times with dedicated entry time and hall entrance options
• Widened aisles to enable easy viewing whilst maintaining physical distancing
• Hand sanitiser stations across the show
• Enhanced cleaning regime by venue and exhibitors
To see all the measures we are putting in place, in detail, head over to our Keeping You Safe page on our website.
For those of you keen to have something in the diary to look forward to, we're pleased to let you know you can now book tickets online. The booking process has been amended to accommodate the staggered entry and tickets will be limited and released over time.
In the meantime, help us keep the community talking. Follow us on social and take five minutes to share your favourite #MotoringMemories with us. Let's fill the timelines with all things classic motoring!
All going well, #WheelMeetAgain, in a few months!