by Kevin Thompson
So after being high as a kite with all the gluing etc I had to take a break as it was no good putting in screws upside down so I left it for a while.
So the next day I finished of the back end having all the cut out's done and boarding all the rear out and putting extra cubby hole's in I got it finished just need to carpet it next.
Then it was back to the door cards they need some much upgrading did not like the colour so they got painted too then when that was done I went and did the front dash in the same colour refitted it with all the clock's and dials fitted as well no photo of that am sure I took one might be on another flash drive.
Anyway I got a stage I was almost done within the Reliant so I next thing was the engine that had to be cleaned and painted yes even the engine got the treatment too so I will submit that in next episode.
Filter by Author
Filter by Month